Throughout the past years a number of research and educational collaborations has been established with groups and departments nationally and internationally.
University of Patras and Vrije Universiteit Brussel merge their competences
The University of Patras (UP) and the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) have a longstanding and intense joint history of collaboration. To further intensify and facilitate this already successful collaboration, both universities have established a Joint Research Laboratory in ICT and have materialised this by joint PhD degrees.
A new research collaboration with University of Tübingen
The DSIP, ECE Dept, University of Patras (UP) and the Computer Science, University of Tübingen have recently established a 3-year research collaboration through a DAAD programme (called -Ω-), which is being materialised by means of joint PhD degrees.
- CS Dept, University of Tübingen, Germany
- DEEE, Imperial College London, UK
- ETRO, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Multimedia Signal Processing Group, EPFL, Switzerland
- Electrical & Computer Engineering, Bucknell University, USA
- Electronic and Computer Engineering, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK